• TRENDS - NOW AND THEN BYOB: (bring your own biscuit) used to be the “norm.” See what modern couples are doing and a fun look back at wedding history.
• VACATION-STYLE WEDDING: Kate and Dan Hebenstreit of Omaha, Neb., planned a mini vacation on Gull Lake for their guests with a weekend wedding
• WEDDING STYLE: From extravagant fairytale garden weddings to cozy fireside winter ‘I dos,’ couples are sure to find the venue, services and prices they are looking for in the lakes area—perfect for any season.
• UNIQUE DETAILS: Ideas to make your wedding unique from honoring passed relatives to ideas on how to include step-children and blending families.
• REAL COUPLES: Get inspired! These featured couples share their wedding style and the brides tell us why they chose the Brainerd lakes area for their special day and how they would rate the area.
Adam & Kelsi Hopps P6
Matt & Carol Bradley P8
Benjamin & Kendra Torgerson P10
• UP-NORTH VENUE GUIDE: A graph to help you find the venue you’re looking for. Capacity, amenities and more!
• BUDGET CHECKLIST: Stay on track with a budget checklist. Rip out the page and keep it as you visit vendors.