Breast Cancer Awareness
Breast Cancer Awareness Month
• For My Mother: Patty Middleton Miller lost her mother just before her fifth birthday. Missing her mother, she has spent a lifetime raising awareness.
• Deb Exsted: A painful lump in her armpit was a symptom of breast cancer Deb Exsted didn't expect at just 36 years old.
• Mary Linder: A mammogram saved her life over 20 years ago. With her through the battle was her family and faith.
• Mammograms: New 3-D Technology is now available in the Brainerd lakes area.
• Breast Cancer Stages: Stages of breast cancer defined.
• Self Exam: Steps and tips to help you recognize abnormalities.
• Terms to Know: Common breast health and diagnosis terms.