SBA offers free webinars for National Small Business Week
Free webinars offered by SBA for National Small Business Week
As part of National Small Business Week, May 12-16, the Small Business Administration (SBA) partnered with multiple organizations to bring free how-to webinars on a variety of topics like business marketing, building customer loyalty, voluntary employee benefits and tips for business travel.
Early registration is recommended as space is limited. Go to www.sba.gov for more information.
Monday, May 12
• Small Business Travel: Strategic Ways to Increase Your Return on Travel, 3-4 p.m. with Marriott and Visa.
Despite the clear upside, many small business owners limit travel because of cost or a reluctance to be away from their business. Travel is an investment in the business. And like any investment, people want to maximize their return. Get advice and tips on how to do just that from small business expert Rhonda Abrams.
• Growing Your Business with Direct Mail, 5-6 p.m., with the United States Postal Service.
Learn about the value direct mail offers as part of an overall marketing strategy. Gain insight on how mail can be used to acquire new customers, and establish relationships that keep them coming back.
Tuesday, May 13
• Small Business: Big Benefits, 3-4 p.m., with Colonial Life.
Choosing between offering a robust benefits package or cutting back on total offerings is a challenge for many small businesses. Learn about “voluntary benefits” that can allow a business owner to strengthen their existing benefits packages at little or no additional cost.
Wednesday, May 14
• Achieving Big Customer Loyalty in a Small Business World: 10 Tips to Create A Killer Customer Loyalty Program, 2-3 p.m., with Manta.
Learn about the best approaches to jump-start a small business’ customer loyalty program, including how to make sure the program fits the business’ needs and how to get positive return on investment from a digital customer loyalty program.
Thursday, May 15
• Practical Marketing — A Five-Step Marketing Program for Small Biz, 2-3 p.m. with YP.
Gain insight about how to get the most from marketing time with a five-step practical marketing plan focused on “doing” — not marketing theory.