Crow Wing County Most Wanted: August 2014
There are some new faces on the Crow Wing County's Most Wanted list for August, and some are holdovers from previous months.
On this month's list are Julie Ann Marie Anderson, Vala Marie Eagle, Tiffany Ann Iceman, Jerod William Isaacs, Jerry Wayne Gardner, Christopher Michael Maloney, Robert Patrick McGuire, Guy Edward Osborn, Thomas Patrick Thayer and Edward Ronald Wakefield Jr.
As of Friday, there were an estimated 913 total active warrants in the county, down from 975 from last month.
The sheriff's office is searching for the individuals and asks the public if they recognize any of the faces to call the sheriff's office directly at 829-4749. People do not have to identify themselves to authorities when turning in a Most Wanted person.
A closer look at the Most Wanted list:
• A warrant for Anderson, 20, was issued April 30, 2014, for violating the conditions of her probation for theft.
• A warrant for Eagle, 22, was issued June 26 for fifth-degree drugs.
• A warrant for Iceman, 29, was issued July 30, 2014, for third-degree assault.
• A warrant for Isaacs, 30, was issued June 5, 2014, for theft.
• A warrant for Gardner, 46, was issued June 25, 2014, for violating the conditions of his release for fifth-degree drugs.
• A warrant for Maloney, 41, was issued July 29, 2014, for violating the conditions of his probation for a dishonored check.
• A warrant for McGuire, 34, was issued June 27 for second-degree drug possession.
• A warrant for Osborn, 63, was issued July 8, 2014, for fifth-degree drugs.
• A warrant for Thayer, 51, was issued Feb. 25, 2014, for violating the conditions of his release on fleeing in a motor vehicle and a dishonored check offense.
• A warrant for Wakefield, 51, was issued June 6, 2014, for theft.