Agendas- July 10
Crow Wing County Board of Commissioners
Meets 9 a.m. Tuesday
County Board Room, Third floor, Historic Courthouse, Brainerd
1. 9 a.m. Call to order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Open Forum
3. Review and approve June 28 regular county board meeting minutes
4. Review and approve July 12 regular county board meeting agenda
5. Approve consent agenda
5.2. Personnel Actions
5.3. Exempt Gambling Permit - Delta Waterfowl
5.4. 2011 3.2 Percent Malt Liquor License Renewal
5.5. Final Contract Payment for CP 18-200-36 2011 Pavement Markings
5.6. Installation of Stop Sign on CSAH 8
5.7. Request Speed Study on Indigo Road
6. 9:10 a.m. Miscellaneous Business
6.1. Fishing License Proposal during State Shutdown
6.2. Additional business
7. 9:15 a.m. Public Hearing, Crow Wing County/Richard E. Harrison Land Exchange
7.1. Approve Crow Wing County/Richard E. Harrison Land Exchange
8. 9:25 a.m. Community Services Director
8.1. Director’s Report
9. 9:35 a.m. Land Services Director
9.1. Environmental Services Consent
9.1.1. Kyle and Marra Roscoe - Rezoning from Residential to Commercial 2
9.1.2. Brian Christenson - Preliminary Plat Amendment
9.1.3. Chuck and John Holdings - Lanes Addition - Surety Bond Release
9.1.4. Guy Emmons and Judith Hauser - Wood Crest - Surety Bond Release
9.2. Environmental Services Regular
9.2.1. Update LID Policies
10. 9:45 a.m. County Administrator
10.1. Senior Management Team Report
11. 9:50 a.m. Committee Appointments
12. 9:55 a.m. Committee Reports
13. 10 a.m. Closed Session - Performance Evaluation for Land Services Director Mark Liedl
15. Other board activities - The following list includes Crow Wing County meetings that may be attended by one or more members of the Crow Wing County Board:
15.1. 3 p.m. Monday, Personnel Committee: Historic Courthouse, County Administrator’s Conference Room
15.2. 5 p.m. Tuesday, Crow Wing County Housing & Redevelopment Authority, Historic Courthouse, County Administrator’s Conference Room
15.3. 7:30 a.m. Wednesday, Regional Business Council (Brainerd Lakes Chamber), Central Lakes College
15.4. 9 a.m. Friday, Mississippi Headwaters Board, Walker
15.5. 4 p.m. July 18, Personnel Committee, Historic Courthouse, County Administrator’s Conference Room.
Little Falls School Board
Meets 5 p.m. Monday
County Commissioners’ board room
Morrison County Government Center
213 Southeast First Avenue, Little Falls
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Approval of agenda.
4. Public comments.
5. MSEA response to Level III grievances - presentation.
6. Lincoln Project Construction update.
7. Video Club presentation.
8. Mentorship program presentation.
9. Consent agenda
9.2. Approval of prior meeting minutes.
9.3. Presentation of bills for payment.
9.4. Donation from Walmart.
9.5. Donation from Minnesota Power.
9.6. Move Board Data Retreat from Aug. 15-22.
10. Reports from board members
11. Superintendent’s report.
12. Old or unfinished business
13. New business
13.1. District response to MSEA Response to Level III grievances
13.2. 2011-12 handbooks.
13.3. Approval of flexible benefit plan document and resolution authorizing same.
13.4. Updated Policy 524 - First reading.
13.5. Mandated policies annual review.
13.6. Closed session: Superintendent evaluation per Minn. Stat. 13D.04.
Brainerd School Board
Meets 7 p.m. Monday
Washington Educational Services Building
804 Oak Street, Brainerd
1. Roll call
2. Delegations, Petitions & Communications
3. Approval of minutes
A. Regular school board
1) Met on June 13.
B. Special School Board
1) Met on June 21.
4. Consent Calendar
A. Certified Staff Resignations
B. New Certified Staff Employees
C. Non-Teaching Employee Resignations
5. New business
A. For action
1) 1st Reading of Policy No. 711A - Digital Video Surveillance on School Buses Policy
2) 1st Reading of Policy No. 725 - School Vehicle Drivers & Drivers Assistants Dress Code
3) 1st Reading of Policy No. 417 - Chemical Use and Abuse
4) Approval of Attachment 10 - Health & Safety Program Revenue Application
5) Renewal of MSBA policy services and dues for FY 7/1/11 - 6/30/11
6) College Drive Easement changes - Tom Fitzpatrick & Paul Sandelin
7) 2011-2012 Food Service Consulting with Pillager School District
1) School Board Member Reports - General
2) Schools for Equity in Education (SEE) - Jim Hunt
3) Brainerd Public Schools Foundation Report - Reed Campbell
4) Business Services’ Report - Steve Lund
5) Superintendent’s Report - Steve Razidlo
a. MDE Q Comp Program Review Summary
b. BHS Vandalism Update
6. Committee Reports
A. Curriculum/Student Activities Committee - Ruth Nelson
B. Facilities Committee - Kent Montgomery
C. Finance/Insurance Committee - Reed Campbell
1) Met July 7.
D. Legislative Committee - Jim Hunt
E. Long Range Planning Committee - Tom Haglin
F. Personnel Committee - Chris Robinson
7. Future Board & Committee Meetings
A. Regular School Board Meeting - 7 p.m. Aug. 15 - Moved to third
B. New teacher breakfast - 8 a.m. Aug. 26 at Forestview.
8. Any other such business that may properly come before the board.
Personnel Committee meeting
Pillager Board of Education
Meets 7 a.m. Wednesday
I. Call to order
II. District Employee Agreements
III. Principal’s Contracts
Facilities Committee meeting
Pillager Board of Education
Meets 2 p.m. Thursday
I. Call to order.
II. Project Plans - WSN
III. Attachment 10