Agendas- Aug. 5
Crow Wing County Board of Commissioners
Meets 9 a.m. Tuesday
County Board Room, 3rd floor, Historic Courthouse, Brainerd
1. 9 a.m. Call to order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Open Forum
3. Review and approve July 26 regular county board meeting minutes
4. Review and approve Aug. 9 regular county board meeting agenda
5. Approve Consent Agenda
5.2. Personnel Actions
5.3. Authorization to Apply for Conservation Partners Legacy Grants
5.5. 2011 New Tobacco License
5.6. Retro-reflectivity Policy for Roadway Signs
5.7. Final Contract Payment for CP 18-019-02 (CSAH 19), CP 18-059-01 (CSAH 59) & CP 18-102-07 (CR 102), Bituminous Seal Coat
6. 9:10 a.m. Miscellaneous Business
6.1. South Country Health Alliance Payout
7. 9:15 a.m. Community Services Director
7.1. Director’s Report
8. 9:30 a.m. Land Services Director
8.1. Environmental Services Consent
8.1.1. Andrew and Annette Moser - Zoning Map Amendment Request
8.1.2. James Mackinnon, Adrian Johnson & Leonard Mackinnon - Zoning Map Amendment Request
8.1.3. James Mackinnon, Adrian Johnson & Leonard Mackinnon Preliminary Plat Approval
9. 9:40 a.m. County Administrator
9.1. Senior Management Team Report
10. 9:45 a.m. Additional Business
11. 9:50 a.m. Committee Appointments
12. 9:55 a.m. Committee Reports
14. Other board activities - The following list includes Crow Wing County meetings that may be attended by one or more members of the Crow Wing County Board:
14.1. 10 a.m. Monday, AMC 2011 Annual Conference Planning Committee, Minneapolis
14.2. 3 p.m. Tuesday, Countywide Transit Committee, Brainerd City Hall
14.3. 5 p.m. Tuesday, Crow Wing County Housing & Redevelopment Authority: Historic Courthouse, County Administrator’s Conference Room
14.4. 9:30 a.m. Wednesday, Brainerd Lakes Regional Airport Commission, Historic Courthouse, Jinx Ferrari Meeting Room
Meets 9:30 a.m. Wednesday
Jinx Ferrari Room, Historic CWC Courthouse
1. Call to order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Consent Calendar. (Note: All matters listed in this form are considered routine by the Commission and will all be enacted in one motion in the form listed below.)
A. Approval of minutes of the regular meeting of July 5 with financial report of June 2011, and minutes of the special meeting of July 22 as published and distributed.
4. Public forum. (Time limits may be imposed.)
5. Discussion/Action - Resolution for DNR Land Purchase.
6. Discussion - FBO Quarterly Report.
7. Discussion - Conflict of Interest Training.
8. Discussion/Action - Preliminary 2012 Budget.
9. Schedule Meeting of the Finance/Personnel Committee for Union Negotiations.
10. Discussion/Action - Airline Service Update.
11. Discussion/Action - Display Aircraft.
12. Discussion/Action - Website Information; Links to Area Businesses.
A. Airport Manager.
1. Great Lakes AAAE Conference, Alexandria.
B. Consulting Engineer.
1. Discussion/Action - Terminal Remodel.
2. Discussion/Action - Abandon Runway 12/30.
14. Old business.
15. New Business.
A. Discussion of items which developed after publication of agenda.
16. Approval to pay bills.
A. As submitted.
17. Next meeting date - 9:30 a.m. Sept. 6.
Facilities Committee Meeting
Pillager Board of Education
Meets 7 a.m. Thursday
I. Call to order
II. South Parking Lot Plans
III. New Building Brick Promotion
Activities Committee Meeting
Meets 7 p.m. Thursday
I. Call to order
II. Fall Coaches and Schedules
III. Review Parent Meeting
IV. Big Stone Contract (Impact Test)
V. Lakewood Clinic/Physicals