Cass County Board of Commissioners
Meets 9 a.m. Tuesday
Commissioners Board Room
1. 9 a.m. Call to order.
a. Pledge of Allegiance.
b. No additional agenda items will be considered.
c. Motion to close the meeting to the public for department head annual evaluations and report results at the next regular meeting pursuant to MN Statutes Chapter 13D.05 Sub. 3.(a).
2. 9:05 a.m. Administrator - Robert Yochum
3. 9:30 a.m. Auditor-Treasurer - Sharon Anderson
4. 10 a.m. Central Services - Tim Richardson
5. 10:30 a.m. Land - Josh Stevenson
6. 11 a.m. Environmental Services - John Ringle
7. 11:30 a.m. Assessor - Mark Peterson
8. Noon lunch
9. 12:30 p.m. Chief Financial Officer - Larry Wolfe
10. 1 p.m. Highway - Dave Enblom
11. 1:30 p.m. Reno Wells - HHVS Director
12. 2 p.m. Confirm upcoming meeting schedule.
a. Commissioners Board Meeting - Dec. 8 beginning at 3 p.m. followed by a public hearing on the 2012 Cass County budget and property tax levy beginning at 6 p.m. Commissioners Board Room, Courthouse, Walker.
13. 2:05 p.m. Adjourn and report results at Dec. 8 regular meeting.
Crow Wing County
The following list includes Crow Wing County meetings that may be attended by one or more members of the Crow Wing County Board:
9 a.m. Tuesday, Thirty Lakes Watershed District Board of Managers, Land Services Building, Land Services Conference Room
5 p.m. Tuesday, Planning Commission/Board of Adjustment Public Hearing to Consider Revisions to County Land Use Map, Historic Courthouse, County Board Room
10 a.m. Thursday, Central Minnesota Council On Aging Governance Board, St. Cloud
Dec. 5-7, Association of Minnesota Counties Annual Conference, Hyatt Regency Minneapolis.
Brainerd Public Library Board
Meets 6 p.m. Wednesday
Finance Committee meets prior to the board meeting at 5:15 p.m.
1. Call to order
2. Roll call/introductions
3. Approve agenda
4. Approve minutes of Oct. 26 meeting
5. President’s report
6. Librarian’s report
7. Finance Committee report
8. Building and Grounds Committee report
9. Policy Committee report
10. KRL Rep’s report
11. Friend’s of the Library
12. Open Forum
13. Unfinished business
14. New business
The finance committee of the BPL Board meets prior to the regularly scheduled monthly meeting at 5:15 p.m.
Meets 11:30 a.m. Dec. 2
Washington Educational Services Building
804 Oak St., Brainerd
1. Call to order.
2. Immediate recommendations will be made to move into a closed session for the purpose of contract negotiations strategy discussions.
3. Any other such business that may properly come before the board.