Faulty detector calls out fire department
Faulty detector brings out fire department
The Brainerd Fire Department responded to a call at 9:01 a.m. Wednesday to the apartments on 511 D Street.
It was reported that there was a faulty smoke detector on the third floor.
Get the full story
Subscribe or Log In
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Call 218-855-5897 and we can help you.