Smoke detector check
Renters escape from
burning house in LF
LITTLE FALLS — Renters were able to escape injury Monday after the house they were in became fully engulfed, said Little Falls Fire Chief Mike Nieman.
The Little Falls Fire Department were called around 3:24 a.m. to a house fire at 202 Third Ave. S.W., Little Falls. The home, owned by Raymond Demarre, is a rental.
There were no injuries.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at email@example.com and we can help you.