The Brainerd Fire Department responded to a call about a gas line cut at 11:17 a.m. Thursday on 14331 Kimberly Dr., Baxter.
Firefighters also were called at 8:32 p.m. Wednesday on 10893 Mallard Lane in East Gull Lake. It was reported that the smoke detectors went off when the owners were changing the batteries.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Call 218-855-5897 and we can help you.