Benefit planned for Nisswa family
Ocular melanoma, or eye cancer, is diagnosed in just 2,500 adults every year in the United States. In 2009, Branden Burnard of Nisswa was one of those adults.
Those adults have a 20 percent chance of the cancer spreading to their lungs and an 80 percent chance of having it spread to their liver.
Burnard learned in March that his cancer had spread to his lungs.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at email@example.com and we can help you.