Flash flood watch in effect Tuesday through Wednesday afternoon
Flash flood watch in effect from Tuesday afternoon through
Heavy rain possible Tuesday through Wednesday...
The National Weather Service in Duluth has issued:
* Flash flood watch for portions of Minnesota and northwest Wisconsin...Including the following areas...In Minnesota... Carlton/Southern St. Louis...Central St. Louis...Northern Aitkin...Northern Cass...Northern Cook/northern Lake... Southern Cook/Lakeshore...Southern Itasca and southern Lake/Lakeshore. In northwest Wisconsin...Douglas.
* From Tuesday afternoon through Wednesday afternoon
* Thunderstorms will develop on Tuesday...Especially in the afternoon and overnight hours lasting into Wednesday. Heavy rain will be possible with these storms...With rainfall of 2 to 4 inches possible through Wednesday morning...With some spots receiving even higher amounts.
* Flash flood watch for portions of Minnesota and northwest Wisconsin...Including the following areas...In Minnesota... Crow Wing...Pine...Southern Aitkin and southern Cass. In northwest Wisconsin...Burnett.
* From late tonight through Wednesday afternoon
* Thunderstorms will develop late tonight...With heavy rain possible. The storms may diminish for a time Tuesday morning...But should increase in intensity and coverage Tuesday afternoon through Wednesday morning. Rainfall amounts will generally be from 2 to 4 inches...With some spots receiving even higher amounts.
A flash flood watch means that conditions may develop that lead to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action should flash flood warnings be issued.