Minnesota couple turns tragedy into safety in SIDS prevention wearable blanket
It was 21 years ago that Bill and Cathy Schmid lost their eight-week-old baby girl to SIDS. But to the couple, some days, it seems just like yesterday.
Haley was the Plymouth couple’s first baby. The notion of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) was only just surfacing within the medical community, but never did the Schmids think it could or would happen to their perfectly healthy daughter.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at email@example.com and we can help you.