Crow Wing County Board Agenda - Sept. 9
Crow Wing County Board of Commissioners
Meets at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday
County Board Room, 3rd floor, Historic Courthouse, Brainerd, MN
The agenda has been published as shown below but is subject to change to include such business as may come before the Board.
1. 9:30 a.m. Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance
2. Open Forum
3. Review & Approve 08/28/12 Regular County Board Meeting Minutes
4. Review & Approve 09/11/12 Regular County Board Meeting Agenda
5. Approve Consent Agenda
5.2. Personnel Actions
5.3. Summary of Closed Session, Performance Evaluation for County Administrator Timothy Houle
5.4 Destruction Auditor-Treasurer Records
5.5 Sixth Addendum to Trail Permit for Brainerd Nordic Ski Club
5.6 New Premises Gambling Permit – Confidence Learning Center
5.7 2012 Temporary 3.2 Percent Malt Liquor License – Brainerd Jaycees
5.8 Region 5 Development Commission Administration of MPCA / BWSR SSTS Upgrade Funds for Low Income Residents
5.9 Authorization to Apply for Conservation Partners Legacy Grant
5.10 Multi-Agency Law Enforcement Joint Powers Agreement
5.11 Joint Powers Agreements with Local Law Enforcement Agencies for Use of LETG Systems
6. County Auditor-Treasurer
6.1 2013 Preliminary Budget & Levy Adoption
7. County Administrator
7.1 Senior Management Team Report
8. Additional Business
9. Committee Reports
10. Closed Session, Performance Evaluation for Land Services Director Mark Liedl
12. Other Board Activities - The following list includes Crow Wing County meetings that may be attended by one or more members of the Crow Wing County Board:
• 8 a.m. Monday: Thirty Lakes Watershed District Board of Managers, Land Services Building, Meeting Room 1.
• 5 p.m. Tuesday: Crow Wing County Housing & Redevelopment Authority, Historic Courthouse, County Administrator’s Conference Room.
• 10 a.m. Sept. 17: Personnel Committee, Historic Courthouse, County Administrator’s Conference Room.
Crow Wing County Committee of the Whole
Meets at 8 a.m. Tuesday
County Board Room, 3rd floor, Historic Courthouse, Brainerd
1. 8:00 a.m. Tax Forfeit Land Sale: Parcels with Special Assessments - Kirk Titus
2. 8:15 a.m. Personnel Committee Quarterly Update - Tamra Laska
3. 8:30 a.m. Review of Reorganization of Sheriff’s Office, Jail Division - Todd Dahl
4. 8:45 a.m. Update on Wireless Project - DeeAnne Newville
5. 9:00 a.m. Sculpture Walk of Valor - Chip Borkenhagen
For more information on either meetings call 824-1067 and Crow Wing County Board meeting agendas can be found at www.co.crow-wing.