The Brainerd Fire Department responded to a gas leak at 6:26 p.m. Wednesday on 8477 Paradise Beach Road.
Firefighters also responded to a call at 6:51 a.m. Thursday at Essential Health St. Joseph’s Medical Center to what turned out to be a false alarm.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.