Fire causes minor damage to garage
■ Fire causes minor damage to garage
The Brainerd Fire Department responded to a garage fire reported at 4:28 a.m. Monday on 3788 Lawson Road, south of Brainerd.
When the call came in initially, it was reported that the unattached garage was fully engulfed. However, that was not the case. The fire was minor and started from a heat lamp that was inside a dog kennel located next to the garage.
No one was hurt and about eight firefighters responded to the call.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at email@example.com and we can help you.