Sections
Advertisement

Carbon mooxide call

Email

Carbon monoxide call

The Brainerd Fire Department responded to a call at 8:39 p.m. Brandon Way to a carbon monoxide alarm. It was reported that the carbon monoxide was leaking into the house. The gas company was called.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Denton (Denny) Newman Jr.
I've worked at the Brainerd Dispatch with various duties since Dec. 7, 1983. Starting off as an Ad Designer and currently Director of Audience Development. The Dispatch has been an interesting and challenging place to work. I'm fortunate to have made many friends, both co-workers and customers.
(218) 855-5889
Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness