Carbon mooxide call
Carbon monoxide call
The Brainerd Fire Department responded to a call at 8:39 p.m. Brandon Way to a carbon monoxide alarm. It was reported that the carbon monoxide was leaking into the house. The gas company was called.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.