Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Careless smoking causes small fire

Email

Careless smoking causes small fire

The Brainerd Fire Department responded to report of smoke at 9:40 p.m. Monday in a residence on the 800 block of I Street Northeast.

It was determined that there was a small fire in the bedroom caused by careless smoking. The fire was extinguished before firefighters arrived.

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Advertisement
Denton (Denny) Newman Jr.
I've worked at the Brainerd Dispatch with various duties since Dec. 7, 1983. Starting off as an Ad Designer and currently Director of Audience Development. The Dispatch has been an interesting and challenging place to work. I'm fortunate to have made many friends, both co-workers and customers.
(218) 855-5889
Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness