Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Careless smoking causes small fire

Email News Alerts
news Brainerd, 56401
Brainerd MN 506 James St. / PO Box 974 56401

Careless smoking causes small fire

The Brainerd Fire Department responded to report of smoke at 9:40 p.m. Monday in a residence on the 800 block of I Street Northeast.

Advertisement
Advertisement

It was determined that there was a small fire in the bedroom caused by careless smoking. The fire was extinguished before firefighters arrived.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness