Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Dust and smoke machine result in fire calls

Email News Alerts

Aitkin home full of smoke

AITKIN — Aitkin firefighters responded to a call at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday of a residence on the 700 block of Northeast Fourth Street to a home filled with smoke.

Advertisement

Aitkin Fire Chief Brian Pisarek said it appeared that the furnace malfunctioned and caused the smoke. Pisarek said there was not much smoke damage and that everyone was OK.

Get the full story
Subscribe or Log In

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Call 218-855-5897 and we can help you.

Advertisement
Denton (Denny) Newman Jr.
I've worked at the Brainerd Dispatch with various duties since Dec. 7, 1983. Starting off as an Ad Designer and currently Director of Audience Development. The Dispatch has been an interesting and challenging place to work. I'm fortunate to have made many friends, both co-workers and customers.
(218) 855-5889
Advertisement
randomness