Brainerd firefighters respond to gas leak, two fire calls
Brainerd firefighters respond to gas leak, fire calls
The Brainerd Fire Department responded to a report of a gas leak in a North Brainerd home and two fire reports during the weekend.
The gas leak was reported at 8:39 p.m. Saturday on the 300 block of North Third Street in Brainerd. A possible fire was reported at 9:17 a.m. Sunday on Beaver Dam Road. It turned out to be a large bonfire. At 2:18 p.m. Sunday, firefighters responded to a fire alarm at the Holiday Inn Express in Baxter but were canceled as someone pulled an alarm but there wasn’t a fire.