Little Falls City Council agenda-Jan. 27
■ Little Falls
■ Little Falls
Meets 5:30 p.m. Monday
Council Chambers, City Hall
1. Call to order/Determination of Quorum/Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Approval of agenda.
3. Public hearings and lettings.
a. Public hearings.
1. Joint hearing with Economic Development Authority, Minnesota Investment Fund Grant and Loan Agreements with Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development, Job Creation Larson Boats-consider Larson Boats/Finance Officer.
■ Crosby-Ironton School Board
Meets 7 p.m. Monday
Forum Room-Secondary Building
1. Call to order and pledge to the flag.
2. Welcome to visitors.
3. Public comments on agenda items.
4. Board discussion/comments on the following items
a. Renaissance Learning Program-Krista Olson.
b. MSBA Report-Board members.
5. Approve agenda.
6. Approve minutes-Dec. 17 regular board meeting and Jan. 7 reorganization board meeting.
7. Informational items included in packet:
7.1. Administrative reports
a. Activities Director.
b. Community Education.
c. Secondary principal.
d. Elementary principal.
7.2. Committee Reports.
7.3. Enrollment Report.
8. Consent calendar.
8.1. Approve Bills Presented.
8.2. Acceptance and Filing of financial reports.
8.3. Accept monetary awards and donations.
9. Personnel consent items
9.1. Accept the resignation with thanks and appreciation for years of service of Kelly Hetland, custodian, effective Jan. 7 and authorize filling the position.
9.2. Employ Kelly Stark, Behaviorial Management Paraprofessional effective Jan. 3.
9.3. Employ Alexandra Donnay, Behaviorial Management Professional, effective Jan. 3.
9.4. Accept resignation of Phillip Mihoover, 10-month custodial position, effective Feb. 1.
9.5. Employ Phillip Mihoover, 12-month custodial position, effective Feb. 4. Original seniority date is retained. Vacation anniversary date is Feb. 4.
9.6. Employ Michelle McCaughtry, business office, effective Jan. 7.
10. Action items:
10.1. Approve activation of a Ad-Hoc Budget Committee.
10.2. Adopt revised budget calendar.
10.3. Reduce the number of boys and girls basketball games beginning with the 2013-14 season.
10.4. Adopt resolution supporting the BWCA Federal Land Exchange Bill in the U.S. Congress.
10.5. Adopt 2013-14 school calendar.
12. Regular board meeting, 7 p.m. Feb. 25, Forum room, Secondary building.
■ Crow Wing
The following list includes Crow Wing County meetings that may be attended by one or more members of the Crow Wing County Board:
9 a.m. Wednesday, Northern Pines Mental Health Board at Northern Pines Office, Brainerd
10 a.m. Feb. 4, Personnel Committee at County Administrator’s Conference Room
1 p.m. Feb. 4, Extension Committee at Land Services Conference Room