Sheriff's Corner: The department's civil duties | Brainerd Dispatch

Weather Forecast


Sheriff's Corner: The department's civil duties

Email News Alerts

Recently we received an email from a person who was wondering why a sheriff’s deputy was at her residence making an attempt to serve a paper. This month we will outline one of the divisions of the sheriff’s office that usually goes unnoticed, even though it’s a very important function of the office — the civil division.


Get the full story
Subscribe or Log In

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Call 218-855-5897 and we can help you.