Firefighters rescue toddler from potty chair
BAXTER — Brainerd firefighters rescued a 11-month-old toddler Friday after a report that the toddler got her head stuck in a potty chair at a residence on the 7000 block of Greenwood Road South in Baxter. Firefighters were able to get the toddler out of the chair safely with no injuries.
Baxter Police and North Memorial Ambulance assisted on the scene.
The incident was reported at 11 a.m.
Firefighters also responded to a call at 8:14 p.m. Thursday on 918 Mill Avenue to a carbon monoxide check.