Airport Commission agenda-April 28
Crow Wing County committee meetings
The following list includes Crow Wing County meetings that may be attended by one or more members of the Crow Wing County Board:
1 p.m. Tuesday, Northern Pines Meeting at County Administrator’s Conference Room
6 p.m. Tuesday, Transportation Advisory Committee at Highway Department Conference Room
4:30 p.m. Wednesday, Law Library Board of Trustees at Law Library
9:30 a.m. Thursday, Brainerd Lakes Regional Airport Commission at Airport Conference Room
10 a.m. May 6, Personnel Committee at County Administrator’s Conference Room
9:30 a.m. Thursday
Airport Conference Room
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Review and Approval of Agenda.
4. Consent Calendar. (Note: All matters listed in this form are considered routine by the Commission and will all be enacted in one motion in the form listed below.)
A. Approval of Minutes of the Regular Meeting of April 4, 2013, with Financial Report of March 2013, as Distributed.
Suggested action: Motion to approve Consent Calendar item “A.”
5. Discussion/Action – Communications.
6. Approval to pay bills.
A. As submitted.
7. Public Forum. (Time limits may be imposed.)
8. Discussion – FBO Quarterly Report.
A. Airport Manager.
1. City Sewer/Water Connection.
2. Long-range Strategic Planning.
3. Budget Process.
4. Reschedule July Meeting.
5. Discussion/Action – Resolution for Air Service Marketing Grant.
6. Discussion/Action – Grant for Fuel System Upgrade.
7. Discussion/Action – Grant for Crack Seal.
B. Consulting Engineer.
10. Old Business.
11. New Business.
A. Discussion of Items Which Developed After Publication of Agenda.
12. Next Meeting Date – June 6, 9:30 a.m.