Crow Wing's Most Wanted
There are all new faces on Crow Wing County’s Most Wanted list.
As of Friday, there was an estimated 1,100 total active warrants in the county. The sheriff’s office is looking for these people and if anyone recognizes them they should contact authorities by calling 829-4749.
The current Most Wanted list in Crow Wing County consists of Russell Jay Barber Jr., Justin James Cronquist, Anthony Michael Szyperski, Jack Daniel Smith, Larry Benjamin Berg Jr., Joseph Allen Ferrian, Michael Steven Running, Lucas Tyler Nickaboine, Paul Mark Elliott and Christopher Bradley Sharp.
A glance at the Most Wanted list:
• Barber: A warrant for Barber, 31, was issued July 9 for violating the conditions of his release for possession of a controlled substance charge.
• Cronquist: A warrant for Cronquist, 25, was issued June 28 for violating the conditions of his release for false imprisonment.
• Szyperski: A warrant for Szyperski, 53, on June 18 for violating the conditions of his release on an arson charge.
• Smith: A warrant for Smith, 34, was issued June 6 for stalking.
• Berg: A warrant for Berg, 41, was issued July 5 for violating the conditions of being a predatory offender.
• Ferrian: A warrant for Ferrian, 40, was issued June 7 for violating the conditions of his probation for possession of a controlled substance charge.
• Running: A warrant for Running, 53, was issued June 3 for violating the conditions of a controlled substance charge.
• Nickaboine: A warrant for Nickaboine, 22, was issued June 3 for identity theft.
• Elliott: A warrant for Elliott, 28 years, was issued May 29 for violating the conditions of his probation on a first-degree burglary charge.
• Sharp: A warrant for Sharp, 25, was issued April 19 for third-degree burglary.