Family loses their business and home to fire
Krissy and Tom Andrew of rural Brainerd feel blessed that their two young girls — ages 3 and 2 – are OK, but they’re still in shock with Monday night’s tragic fire.
Fire destroyed the Andrews’ business Northridge Construction and Woodworking shop and their home which was attached to the cabinet shop.
The family was sleeping when the fire broke out.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.