Mission extinguishes garage fire
MERRIFIELD — Mission firefighters extinguished a garage fire Thursday on the 13000 block of Ossipee Road in Merrifield.
Mission Fire Chief Randy Roach said firefighters were able to contain the fire in the entryway between the garage and the home. Roach said the cause of the fire appeared to be from a battery charger in the garage.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Call 218-855-5897 and we can help you.