Crow Wing County's Most Wanted: February 2014
For the second month in a row, all the faces on Crow Wing County’s Most Wanted are new. As of Friday, there were an estimated 1,006 total active warrants in the county.
The 10 Most Wanted this month are Gregory Jackhenry Ruschmeier, Mark Todd Quinn Jr., Justin Scott T. Sherman, Marie Ann Fekete, Travis Jude Fulton, Tonya Lynn Luna, Latisha Marie Townley, Debra Kay Rosinger, Thomas Jon Rudkin and Cody John McDonald.
The sheriff’s office continues to search for these individuals and asks the public if they recognize any of the faces to call the sheriff’s office directly at 829-4749. People do not have to identify themselves to authorities when turning in a Most Wanted person.
A closer look at the Most Wanted list:
• A warrant for Ruschmeier, 26, was issued Jan. 7. He is wanted on a fifth-degree drug charge.
• A warrant for Quinn, 26, was issued Jan. 22. He is wanted for burglary.
• A warrant for Sherman, 30, was issued Jan. 22. He is wanted for theft.
• A warrant for Fekete, 22, was issued Jan. 13. She is wanted for issuing a dishonored check.
• A warrant for Fulton, 25, was issued Jan. 10. He is wanted for robbery.
• A warrant for Luna, 29, was issued Dec. 9, 2013. She is wanted for fifth-degree drug charges.
• Two warrants were issued for Townley, 24, on Dec. 17, 2013. She is wanted for fifth-degree drug charges and drugs in the presence of a child.
• A warrant for Rosinger, 53, was issued Nov. 18, 2013. She is wanted for receiving stolen property.
• Two warrants were issued for Rudkin, 52, on Nov. 1, 2013. She is wanted for drug charges and for receiving stolen property.
• A warrant for McDonald, 24, was issued Oct. 22, 2013. He is wanted for second-degree assault.
Check the Crow Wing County In-Custody List at http://www.brainerddispatch.com/in_custody.