The Brainerd Fire Department responded to a call at 6:26 p.m. Monday to smoke in a garage on the 4400 block of Highway 210 in Baxter.
It was reported that the homeowner was welding in the garage and then had to leave. In the meantime, leftover sparks made their way to a ceiling cover that started smoking.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Call 218-855-5897 and we can help you.