Crow Wing County's Most Wanted: March 2014
The Crow Wing County’s Most Wanted list for March is out and for the third month in a row, all are new faces.
As of Friday, there were an estimated 1,010 total active warrants in the county.
The sheriff’s office is searching for the individuals and asks the public if they recognize any of the faces to call the sheriff’s office directly at 829-4749. People do not have to identify themselves to authorities when turning in a Most Wanted person.
The 10 Most Wanted this month are Thomas Patrick Thayer, Angela Marie Raper, Matthew Mark Haack, Miles Jerome Nickaboine, Michael Gregory Olson, Tiffany Ann Iceman, Denise Lynn Day, Nicholas Xavier Stone, Cesar Otoniel Vargas Sauceda and Russell Conrad Erdman.
A closer look at the Most Wanted list:
• Two warrants were issued for Thayer, 50, on Feb. 25 for a dishonored check and for felony fleeing in a motor vehicle.
• Two warrants were issued for Raper, 30, on Feb. 21 for fifth-degree drugs and for having drugs in the presence of a child.
• A warrant for Haack, 27, was issued Feb. 12 for fifth-degree drugs.
• A warrant for Nickaboine, 37, was issued Feb. 12 for fifth-degree drugs.
• A warrant for Olson, 32, was issued Feb. 12 for having drugs in the presence of a child.
• A warrant for Iceman, 29, was issued Feb. 10 for third-degree assault.
• A warrant was issued for Day, 42, on Feb. 7 for fifth-degree drug possession.
• A warrant for Stone, 20, was issued Feb. 7 for possessing a pistol.
• A warrant for Sauceda, 26, was issued Feb. 7 for third-degree criminal sexual conduct.
• A warrant for Erdman, 43, was issued Jan. 2 for second-degree burglary.