Crow Wing County's Most Wanted: April
There are six new faces on the Crow Wing County’s Most Wanted list for April.
Joining the Most Wanted list are John Edward Borg, Orion Allen Olson, Melissa Sue Jacobson, Manette Faye Nelson-Johnson, Joshua Dean Thurman and Joseph Eugene Roberts. They join Angela Marie Raper, Michael Gregory Olson, Denise Lynn Day and Cesar Otoniel Vargas Sauceda.
All warrants for April were issued in 2014.
As of Friday, there were an estimated 1,028 total active warrants in the county.
The sheriff’s office is searching for the individuals and asks the public if they recognize any of the faces to call the sheriff’s office directly at 829-4749. People do not have to identify themselves to authorities when turning in a Most Wanted person.
A closer look at the Most Wanted list:
• A warrant for Borg, 52, was issued March 17 for theft.
• A warrant for Day, 42, was issued on Feb. 7 for fifth-degree drug possession.
• A warrant for Jacobson, 27, was issued March 13 for fifth-degree drug charge.
• A warrant for Nelson-Johnson, 38, was issued March 12 for fifth-degree drug charge.
• A warrant for Orion Allen Olson, 35, was issued March 20 for theft of a motor vehicle.
• A warrant for Michael Gregory Olson, 32, was issued Feb. 12 for having drugs in the presence of a child.
• Two warrants were issued for Raper, 30, on Feb. 21 for fifth-degree drugs and for having drugs in the presence of a child.
• A warrant for Roberts, 28, was issued March 10 for violating the conditions of his probation on pornographic material involving minors.
• A warrant for Sauceda, 26, was issued Feb. 7 for third-degree criminal sexual conduct.
• A warrant for Thurman, 28, was issued March 11 for violating his probation.
Check the Crow Wing County In-Custody List at http://www.brainerddispatch.com/in_custody.