Brainerd firefighters respond to calls
Brainerd firefighters responded to a report of a gas leak at 8:37 p.m. Friday on the 4800 Mapleton Road. Nothing was found.
Firefighters investigated a report
of smoke and a possible oven fire at 11:37 a.m. Saturday on the 1400 block of Oak Hollow Road. The alarm, they found, wasn’t coming from the smoke detector but was a bad battery in the carbon monoxide detector.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.