The Brainerd Fire Department responded to a gas leak at 10:56 a.m. Tuesday at Lakewood Mold, 1021 Madison St. People were evacuated and the building was opened up to be ventilated. A gas company was called to fix the leak.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at email@example.com and we can help you.