This Was Brainerd - March 2
20 years ago (1994)
A home on South 6th Street had a built-in sprinkler system, of sorts. The fire department was called to the home to extinguish a fire in the bathroom trash can. However, the heat burst a plastic water pipe, extinguishing the fire before firefighters arrived.
30 years ago (1984)
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.