Ringer's a dead ringer
Ringer’s a dead ringer
On Friday, Jan. 4, the Opinion Page found a Guest Opinion writer more extreme than either Cal Thomas or Keith Hansen. This writer is Robert Ringer from the Morris Publishing Group. Ringer filled his lengthy essay about U.S. government tyranny with name calling:
• “Dirty Dems” for the Democrats in Congress and the White House.
• The “far left” now controls the reins of power, with unlimited access to the media that disseminates its propaganda.
• “Synthetic crises” are invented by Dirty Dems, like Global Warming, to distract the people from their loss of freedom.
• The U.S. is drifting toward a “collectivist totalitarian nation-state.”
• The “radical community organizer” Barack Obama and the “far-left wackos in Congress” depend on the propaganda machine with media personalities to make the masses love their servitude.
Morris Communications of Augusta, Georgia, is peddling garbage in the Brainerd lakes area, and Publisher Tim Bogenschutz is proud of controversy from this different kind of newspaper. I call upon the editorial board members to tell us “who Robert Ringer is, and where he came from.”
Gordon O. Prickett