HIGH SCHOOL SOFTBALL: Nikki Anderson MVP of Warriors
Nikki Anderson was named the most valuable player of the Brainerd Warriors varsity this season.
Anderson also received the team’s Miss Offense award.
Other varsity awards:
• Rookies of the year: Sara Wennerstrand, Nikki DeChaine.
• Miss Defense: Maria West, Hannah Kangas
• Warrior Award: Paige Lothert, Erica Trafas.
• Most improved: Bailey O’Hotto, Mikaela Chandler.
• 2013 captains: Hannah Kangas, Mikaela Chandler.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at email@example.com and we can help you.