After a month’s closure for renovations to the library, we will open our doors again Monday, Jan. 20! We’re all excited to show off our stuff. Be sure to stop in and see the great new us!
AARP tax help available
We will be offering assistance on your tax returns every Thursday starting Feb. 6 and into April. Nancy Adams has prepared the appointment sheets.
Since we will be closed until Jan. 20, you may call Adams from 9 a.m. to noon Monday through Friday until that date to set up your appointment. Appointments will be scheduled every half-hour from noon to 3:30 p.m. Thursdays. Call 218-568-6181. If Adams is not there, please call again.
Dates to note
- Thursday, Jan. 9, 10:30 a.m.: First Thursday Book Club meeting at Pequot Lakes City Hall. This month’s book is “Marathon,” by Brian Freeman. February’s book will be “Boys in the Boat,” by Daniel Brown. The book club is open to anyone interested. There’s no need to call ahead.
- Address: 31117 Rasmussen Road, Pequot Lakes, MN 56472
- Phone: 218-568-6181.
- Website: www.pequotlakeslibrary.org. Log onto our catalog at the website.
- Hours: Monday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Tuesday 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Wednesday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Thursday, 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Closed Sundays and holidays.
- The library has six computers equipped with DSL internet service available without charge to the public. Wireless internet is also available.