Beardslee Family Trust Corrected NOH
(Published in the Brainerd Dispatch, January 9, 2022, 1t.)
Notice and Order for Hearing
STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF CROW WING
NINTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
CIVIL COURT DIVISION
The Gary I. and Betty J. Beardslee Family Trust dated October 28, 2017
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a petition to qualify Trust, to confirm, ratify, and approve Trustee, and to demand for inventory and accounting of trust assets signed by Terry J. Foster (“Petition”) in the above-referenced Trust has been filed with the Court.
Any objections to the Petition must be filed with this Court prior to the hearing as outlined below. If proper, and no objections are filed or raised, the Petition may be granted.
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that the Petition will be heard before this Court on the 8th day of February, 2022, at 10:15 a.m., in the Crow Wing County Courthouse, 213 Laurel Street, Brainerd, MN 56401.
The Petition of Terry J. Foster, a beneficiary of the above-entitled trust, prays for an Order of this Court:
1. Qualifying the Gary I. and Betty J. Beardslee Family Trust under its jurisdiction and review;
2. Approving, ratifying, and confirming Debra L. Wessels as Trustee of the Gary I. and Betty J. Beardslee Family Trust;
3. Ordering the Trustee of the Gary I. and Betty J. Beardslee Family Trust to provide and inventory and accounting for the Gary I. and Betty J. Beardslee Family Trust assets covering the continuous administration of Gary I. and Betty J. Beardslee Family Trust, from February 24, 2018, through the present, in the format required by Minn. R. Gen. Prac. 417;
4. Approving payment from the Gary I. and Betty J. Beardslee Family Trust of Petitioner Terry J. Foster’s attorneys’ fees and expenses incurred in connection with this proceeding;
5. Granting such other relief as may be proper;
6. Reserving all other issues; and
7. Providing that Court supervision shall continue until further Order of the Court.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that if any person receiving notice of these proceedings intends to object to any of the relief requested in the Petitioner’s petition, responsive pleadings setting forth in detail the objections to the relief requested, or any other matter, must be filed with this Court and served on counsel for the Petition at least seven (7) days prior to the hearing date set forth herein.
The hearing may be continued, from time-to-time, without further notice, other than by announcement at the hearing.
Inquiries concerning the relief requested may be directed to counsel for Petitioner Terry J. Foster at Hellmuth & Johnson, PLLC, 8050 West 78th Street, Edina, Minnesota 55439; (952) 941-4005 (Attention: Earl H. Cohen).
This Order shall be published once in the Brainerd Dispatch, at least twenty (20) days before the date of the hearing. A copy hereof shall be mailed to those beneficiaries of the trust who are known to, or reasonably ascertainable by the Petitioner, at their last known address at least fifteen (15) days before the date of the hearing.
BY THE COURT:
Dated: January 3, 2022
/s/ Charles Halverson
Judge of District Court
Attorneys for Trustee Terry J. Foster:
Earl H. Cohen, ID #17632
Hellmuth & Johnson, PLLC
8050 West 78th Street
Edina, Minnesota 55439
Telephone: (952) 941-4005