(Published in the Brainerd Dispatch, December 2, 9, 16, 220, 3t.
(Published in the Brainerd Dispatch, December 2, 9, 16, 220, 3t.)
SUMMONS AND NOTICE CHILD IN NEED OF PROTECTION OR SERVICES MATTER
State of Minnesota
County Crow Wing
Judicial District: Ninth
Court File No.:18-JV-20-3664
Case Type: CHIPS-permanency
IN THE MATTER OF THE WELFARE OF THE CHILD(REN) OF:
Caitlyn Marie Gifford - Parent
Scott Wallace Fealy - Parent
NOTICE TO: Caitlyn Marie Gifford above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s).
1. A Child In Need of Protection or Services Petition, Petition for Child in Need of Protection, Termination of Parental Rights, or Other Services, has been filed in the Office of the Clerk of Juvenile Court located at 213 Laurel Street, Suite 11, Brainerd, MN 56401, alleging that the child(ren) of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) is/are in need of protection or services. Permanency Petition- Termination of Parental Rights-CHIPS
2. Notice is hereby given that the matter of said Child In Need of Protection or Services Petition will be called for hearing before the Juvenile Court located at 213 Laurel Street, Suite 11, Brainerd, MN 56401, on December 31, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. as the Matter can be heard.
3. YOU ARE ORDERED to appear before the Juvenile Court at the scheduled time and date.
4. You have the right to be represented by counsel.
5. If you fail to appear at the hearing, the Court may still conduct the hearing and grant appropriate relief, including taking permanent custody of the child/ren named in the Petition.
Witness, the Honorable David J. Ten Eyck
Judge of District Court
BY: Wendy Lynch, Deputy