(Published in the Brainerd Dispatch, November 15, 22, 29, 2020, 3t.
(Published in the Brainerd Dispatch, November 15, 22, 29, 2020, 3t.)
Summons and Notice Child in Need of Protection or Services Matter
State of Minnesota
Crow Wing County
Judicial District: Ninth
Court File No.: 18-JV-20-3126
Case Type: CHIPS-
In the Matter of the Welfare of the Child(ren) of:
Courtney L. Peterson
Michael Robert Rono
NOTICE TO: Courtney L. Peterson, above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s).
1. A Child In Need of Protection or Services Petition, Petition for Child in Need of Protection, Termination of Parental Rights, or Other Services, has been filed in the Office of the Clerk of Juvenile Court located at 213 Laurel Street Suite 11 Brainerd MN 56401 alleging that the child (ren) of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) is/are in need of protection or services. CHIPS Petition - CHIPS
2. Notice is hereby given that the matter of said Child In Need of Protection or Services Petition will be called for hearing before the Juvenile Court located at 213 Laurel Street Suite 11 Brainerd MN 56401, Minnesota, on December 21, 2020 at 2:30 pm as the Matter can be heard.
3. YOU ARE ORDERED to appear before the Juvenile Court at the scheduled time and date.
4. You have a right to be represented by counsel.
5. If you fail to appear at the hearing, the Court may still conduct the hearing and grant appropriate relief, including taking permanent custody of the child/ren named in the Petition.
WITNESS, the Honorable David J. TenEyck
Judge of District Court
BY: Wendy Lynch, Deputy