Sworn Affidavit of Chris Ashmore
(Published in the Brainerd Dispatch, December 1, 2021, 1t.)
SWORN AFFIDAVIT OF
STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF CROW WING
NINTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
CASE TYPE: EVICTION
Court File No. 18-CV-21-2767
I, Chris Ashmore, having first been duly sworn on oath, declares and states the following based on my personal knowledge.
1. I am the owner and operator of PMI Minnesota, a property management company in Brainerd, Minnesota with an address of 405 W Washington Street, Brainerd, MN 56401.
2. I currently manage 1424 Norwood Street, Brainerd, MN 56401 (the “Premises”), a single family home previous occupied by Frances Pace. Attached hereto as, Exhibit A - Residential Lease.
3. I manage the Premises on behalf of the owner, Todd Henderson.
4. I was informed by Mr. Henderson that he had reached a settlement agreement with Ms. Pace requiring Ms. Pace to make payments, to PMI Minnesota, on the balance she accrued while occupying the Premises. Attached hereto as, Exhibit B – Settlement Agreement.
5. The afore-mentioned Settlement Agreement called for monthly payments of $300 starting on October 1st, 2021 with a ten day period to cure if payment is not made.
6. On October 1st, 2021, Ms. Pace failed to make payment or contact my office in any way.
7. It is now October 19th, 2021, and we have not had any contact with, or received payment from, Ms. Pace.
8. It is my belief that Ms. Pace has no desire to make payments as required by the Settlement Agreement.
I declare under penalty of perjury that everything I have stated in this document is true and correct.
Signed on 10/19/2021 in Crow Wing County
/s/ Chris Ashmore