2021 Brainerd Lakes Area Dining Guide
Reviews from over 30 of the Brainerd Lakes Area's best eating and entertaining establishments.
2021 FEATURE ARTICLE:
• Lakes Area Brewery, Winery & Distillery Tour
FEATURED DISH REVIEWS:
• Dunmire’s Bar & Grill, Slice on Oak & Prairie Bay Restaurant
• Ernie’s on Gull, Main Street Ale House & Dough Brothers Pizzeria
• Bar Harbor Supper Club, Crow Wing Food Co-Op & B•Merri Gastropub
• Sage on Laurel, Madden’s Classic Grill & Cragun’s Legacy Bar & Grille
• Six Twelve Station
• Black Bear Lodge & KC’s Saloon
• Mission Tavern
• Pequot Lakes Supervalu, Rafferty’s Pizza, Nisswa & Shiners
• Commander Restaurant & Bar, Pequot Lakes American Legion & Lost Lake Lodge
• The Pickled Loon Saloon, The Bourbon Room & Andy’s Bar & Grill
• Pine Peaks Restaurant & the Wharf
• Moonlite Bay Family Restaurant, The Cedar Chest & Trailside Tavern & Patio
• Manhattan Beach Lodge & Block North
• Maucieri’s Italian Bistro, Breezy Point Resort, Antlers & Rocky Bottom Bar and Grille
ON THE COVER:
At the b•merri gastropub (in The Woods complex, Brainerd) the steaks are chef selected and cut. Certified Angus Beef is aged 28 days and charbroiled at 1700°F. The newly remodeled restaurant, patios, and Gather On 3 Event Center all offer extensive catering, cooking classes, in home dinners, seasonal entertainment, and the Retro Drive-In “foodie” movie theater. Cuisine ranges from house-smoked barbecue, unique salads, and fresh rolled sushi, coursed pairings from the self-tap craft beer wall, jet-fresh fish features enhanced with on site herb gardens and everything from elevated comfort food to multi-course wine and cocktail dinners.
Publisher: Pete Mohs | Advertising Director: Susie Alters Eller Contributing writer: Jeremy Millsop | Contributing writer: Pete Mohs Copy Editor: DeLynn Howard | Graphic Designer: Tasha Kenyon
The Lakes Area Dining Guide is an annual publication produced by the Brainerd Dispatch and Echo Publishing.