Her Voice Magazine - Spring 2021
• Her Health - Embracing 2021 Helga’s Way
Meet Helga Fleischhacker, a 79-year-old woman who has been leading a Bone Builders class at The Center in Brainerd for 13 years.
• Her Story - Hospice: Bon voyage a day at a time
Jan Kurtz writes about the journey she and her mother, Phyllis, took while Phyllis was put on hospice.
• Her Family - The Abnormal Year
A grandma, a daycare provider and a teacher: The struggles and successes of navigating through a strange year.
• Her Community - Clear Vision with Confidence
A conference created by women, for women and is 100 percent virtual this year, set for March 1.
• Her Career - Rise Above the Challenges
Melissa Olson’s Guiding Spirit Journeys was created for the seeker in us. Find out how her journeys can transform and change us despite challenges.
• On the cover - Katie Rollins (front) and Sara Olmanson paddled on South Hegman Lake, Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness, on a Mind Body Spirit trip by Guiding Spirit Journeys in 2017. Photo by Laura Knudsen