Her Voice Magazine Fall-Winter 2020
Her Voice magazine is doing things a little differently to end 2020.
We’ve combined Fall and Winter into one 48-page magazine.
Featured in this Issue:
• Artist Spotlight: Emali Jimenez - Painting
• Artist Spotlight: Lisa Cassman - Writing
• Her Passion: Lifelong Learning - Students reunite with teacher more than 40 years later
• Her Story: Remember When
• Her Health: A Sincerely Grateful Heart 32
• Her Table: How Do I Cook With That? - Chicken & apple sausage, Oreo cookies, and Tortellini
• Her Career: Beautifying Churches Worldwide
• Her Family: Balancing Act - One could argue Mallori Sheik could add “juggler” to her growing resume of responsibility.
• For Her: Heart Smiles - In this season of uncertainty, Michelle’s column serves as a great reminder to be grateful for even the littlest things in life.
• Her Travels: Virtually Go Anywhere - Claudia Allene is an extrovert who loves adventure, meeting people and exploring off the beaten path.
• Her Technology: Mom, Technology and the New Normal - Jan Kurtz’s mom, Phyllis, has adapted to a new normal, embracing technology.