Minnesota Home Magazine Features:
• Backyard Living in Style - Patios, firepits and relaxation right in your own backyard.
• Fabulous First Impressions - There’s more to having a fabulous front entrance than just curb appeal.
• Workspace Creations - Rethinking home space has been a recurring theme.
• Pet Friendly Accommodations - Pets are an important part of a family and ideas to accommodate them are becoming part of new or remodeled home designs.
• Staying on Trend- Find out how you can keep up with today’s design trends at your home or cabin, right here in the heart of Minnesota.
• Residential Remodels During a Pandemic - Many recent home renovations have included ways to ensure the inhabitants are living healthier.
• Upcycling Your Style - Upcycling is an ever-growing and increasingly impressive concept using items like old furniture or wood products and repurposing them into something entirely different.
• Real Estate: How to sell your home in a fast-moving market - When you hire a real estate agent, you will have someone to guide and educate you through the house preparation/presentation and teach you goals and details of marketing and completing the final paperwork.