The Brainerd Fire Department responded to multiple calls this past weekend, starting with a propane leak call at 7:52 p.m. Friday at Holiday Stationstore, 1500 Mill Ave. Firefighters secured the area and provided standby assistance.

There were four calls Saturday:

• At 1:50 p.m., a stove malfunction was reported on the 1000 block of Northeast Third Avenue. Firefighters investigated and the call was determined to be unfounded.

• At 1:59 p.m., there was a tree on fire near a power line on the 2400 block of Kermit Lane.

• At 8:04 p.m., there was a garage fire on the 100 block of Birchridge Drive.

• At 10:30 p.m., a carbon monoxide call on the 17000 block of Highway 18 was determined to be unfounded.

Firefighters were called at 9:15 a.m. Sunday to Wendy's, 510 W. Washington St., for a report of an electrical fire. Firefighters determined it to be an electrical situation. Then at 2:44 a.m. Monday, there was a carbon monoxide call on the 15000 block of Warrior Drive. Firefighters determined the call to be unfounded.