Agendas - Dec. 23
Crow Wing County Board of Commissioners
Meets 9 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 26
County Board Room, 3rd Floor, Historic Courthouse, Brainerd
The agenda has been published as shown below but is subject to change to include such business as may come before the Board.
1. 9 a.m. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Open Forum
3. Review and Approve Minutes
3.1. 12/11/18 Regular County Board Meeting Minutes
4. Review and Approve Agenda
5. Consent Agenda
5.2. Personnel Actions
5.3. Medical Services Agreement
5.4. Final Payment Request Contract 18005
5.5. Donation from Crosslake Fire Department
5.6. Designation of Unorganized Territory Polling Places
5.7. Board Commitments as of 12/31/18 (GASB 54)
5.8. 2019 Tobacco License Renewal
5.9. Application for Repurchase of Forfeited Land, Byrne
5.10. Application for Repurchase of Forfeited Land, Schuett
5.11. Application for Repurchase of Forfeited Land, Johnson
5.12. Applications for Repurchase of Forfeited Lands, Boll
5.13. Minnesota Power Pole Attachment Licensing Agreement
5.14. Release Road Surety Bond for The Sanctuary
6. Community Services
6.1. Community Corrections 2019-2020 Comprehensive Plan
7. Administrative Services
7.1. Designate Depositories, Conduct Banking Transactions and Initiate Electronic Fund Transfers
8. 9:15 a.m. Public Hearing, Crow Wing County Fee Schedules
8.1. Fee Schedule and Policies
9. Commissioner Salary and Per Diem
9.1. Resolution Establishing County Commissioner Wage Rate for 2019
10. County Administrator
10.1. Senior Management Team Report
11. Additional Business
12. Committee Reports
13. Recognition of Outgoing County Commissioners
Crow Wing County Committee meeting schedule
The following list includes Crow Wing County meetings that may be attended by one or more members of the Crow Wing County Board:
Monday, Dec. 24, Christmas Eve, County offices close at noon
Tuesday, Dec. 25, Christmas Day, County offices closed
Meets 9 a.m. Wednesday, County Board Meeting, Historic Courthouse, County Board Room
City of Crosslake
Special council meeting
Meets 6 p.m. Jan. 7
1. Call to Order
2. Resolution Accepting Council Member Resignation and Declaring a Vacancy (Council Action-Motion)
3. Consider Appointment of Council Member (Council Action-Motion)
Public comments regarding the following topics. Speaker must state their name and address. Each speaker is given a three-minute time limit. Constructive comments are preferred, no complaints.
4. Sewer Extension Study (available to view online)
* Should we expand?
* What area should be done first?
* How should project be assessed?
* Should we consider using sewer districts?
5. Fire Department/Police Department/City Hall Facility Needs
* Should we remodel current building?
* Should we completely relocate?
* Should we separate city administration from fire and police?
6. Purchase of Property Next Door to City Hall
* Would this purchase be of value to City?
7. Funding Options
* How can City pay for these projects?
* Should City add a sales tax to pay for projects?
8. Other constructive comments