This recall involves Infantino soft infant and toddler carriers. The front facing infant carriers are cotton with a front padded pouch. The carriers have a black body and black straps or a gray body and black straps. Only Infantino carriers with the following four lot codes are included in the recall. The product name and lot code are identified on label sewn into the inside of the carriers.
Name of product:
- Go Forward 4-in-1 Evolved Ergonomic, Flip Front2back and Up Close Newborn infant carriers
Product -- Lot Code
- Go Forward 4-in-1 Evolved Ergonomic Carrier -- 2018 0619
- Go Forward 4-in-1 Evolved Ergonomic Carrier -- 2018 0719
- Flip Front2back Carrier -- 2018 0719
- Up Close Newborn Carrier -- 2018 0719
- The buckles on the infant carriers can break, posing a fall hazard.
- Replace. Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled infant carriers and contact Infantino for instructions on how to receive a free replacement carrier.
- February 6, 2020
- About 14,000
- None reported.
- Target and other stores nationwide and online at Amazon.com from November 2019 through December 2019 for between $30 and $50.
- Infantino, of San Diego, Calif.