Agendas - July 22
Morrison County Board of Commissioners Meets 9 a.m. Tuesday in the Morrison County Board Room 1. Call to order by chairman. 2. Pledge of allegiance. 3. Approval of county board minutes. 4. Administration approve agenda as presented. 5. Sheriff - ...
Morrison County Board of Commissioners
Meets 9 a.m. Tuesday in the Morrison County Board Room
1. Call to order by chairman.
2. Pledge of allegiance.
3. Approval of county board minutes.
4. Administration approve agenda as presented.
5. Sheriff - Monthly report.
6. Attorney: Out of State Travel.
7. Public health-alcohol licensing.
8. Extension - Morrison County Extension Board report.
9. Land services- BWSR performance review report.
10. Auditor/Treasure - Scandia Valley fireworks permit.
11. Auditor/treasurer - large assembly permit - rural life celebration mass.
12. Auditor/treasurer - Scandia Valley Fireworks Permit.
13. Administration - Warrants.
14. Public Works - Pw 1 - Park Funding Authorization.
15. Public Works - Pw 2 - Park Design Funding Request.
16. Administration - Construction Update.
17. Administration Update.
18.administration - Committee Reports/upcoming Schedule.
20. Administration - public notice.
*note: the above time schedule is subject to change. if you need any type of accommodation to participate in the meeting call 320-632-0295 at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
Brainerd Public Library Board
Meets 6 p.m. July 25 at the Library
Brainerd Public Library Board will meet 6 p.m. Wednesday, July 25, with the finance committee meeting prior to the board meeting at 5:30 p.m. in the Brainerd Public Library's small meeting room.
Brainerd Parks and Recreation Department
Meets 4 p.m. Tuesday, July 24 in city hall
The Regular Park Board Meeting meets in the Brainerd City Hall Conference Room
I. Call to Order
II. Additions to Agenda
III. Consent Calendar (NOTICE TO PUBLIC) - All matters listed are considered routine by the Board and will be enacted by one (1) motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless good cause is shown prior to the time the Board votes on the motion to adopt.
A. Approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held
June 26, 2018
B. Approval of the disbursements for the month of July 2018
IV. Old Business
V. New Business
A. Lum Park Campground
B. Tournament Fees
C. Facilities Study
D. Fund Transfers
VI. Public Forum - Time allocated for citizens to bring matters not on the agenda to the attention of the Board. Time limits may be imposed.
VII. Director's Report
Brainerd HRA Board of Commissioners
Meets 1 p.m. Wednesday, July 25, 324 East River Road
Brainerd Housing & Redevelopment Authority meets in its administrative office.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Public Hearing: Proposed Sale of 1201 Pine St.
a. Accept Proposal from Galilee Ministries and Approve Resolution No. 2018-14 (Attachment 1)
4. Reading and Approval of Minutes (Attachment 2)
5. Bills and Communications
a. Financial Report (Attachment 3)
b. HCV Programs Report (Attachment 4)
c. Public Housing Report (Attachment 5)
d. Executive Director Report (Attachment 6)
e. Rehab Programs Report (Attachment 7)
6. Unfinished Business
7. New Business
8. Policy Review and Approval
a. Cash Management Policy (Attachment 8)
9. Commissioner Comments
Next Meeting: Wednesday, Aug.22, 2018.
Crow Wing County Board of Commissioners
Meets 9 a.m. Tuesday, July 24, County Board Room, Third Floor, Historic Courthouse, Brainerd
*Note: Times are approximate
The agenda has been published as shown below but is subject to change to include such business as may come before the Board.
1. 9 a.m. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Open Forum
3. Review and Approve Minutes
3.1. July 10, 2018 Regular County Board Meeting Minutes
3.2. Amend Minutes of 03/27/18, 06/12/18 and 6/26/18 Regular County Board Meetings
4. Review and Approve Agenda
5. Consent Agenda
5.2. Personnel Actions
5.3. Final Payment Request, CP 18-200-84, CP 18-300-12
5.4. Exempt Gambling Permit
5.5. New Premises Gambling Permit
5.6. 2018 Temporary On-Sale Liquor License
5.7. Applications for Repurchase of Forfeited Lands, Gates
5.8. Approve Setting Public Hearing Date for 2019 Stand Exam Plan
5.10. Withdraw Tract 92-16 on Tax Forfeited Land Available Over-the-Counter List
5.11. Ground Breakers LLC Surety Bond Release
5.12. Contract Renewal Amendment #4 for Medical Examiner Service
6. MN State Veterans Trail - Frank Gosiak
6.1. MOU for Camp Ripley Veterans State Trail
7. 9:15 AM Public Hearing to Change Unnamed Body of Water in Little Pine Township to
7.1. Resolution to Change Name of Unnamed Body of Water in Little Pine Township to
8. 9:20 AM Public Hearing for Establishment of Sebie Lake Improvement District
8.1. Information for Establishment of Sebie Lake Improvement District
9. County Administrator
9.1. Senior Management Team Report
10. Additional Business
11. Committee Reports
For more information, call 218-824-1067
Crow Wing County Board meeting agendas are available online at www.crowwing.us
Crow Wing County Committee meeting schedule
Week of July 23-30, 2018
The following list includes Crow Wing County meetings that may be attended by one or more members of the Crow Wing County Board:
July 23, 10 a.m.-- Region Five Development Commission Board at R5DC Office, Staples,
July 24, 9 a.m.-County Board Meeting at Historic Courthouse, County Board Room,
July 25, 11:30 a.m.-Crow Wing County Community Corrections Advisory Board at Land Services Building, Oak Room.
July 27, 10 a.m.-Mississippi Headwaters Board at Walker.